Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > "Kramer" Commits Career Suicide

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2006, 04:46 PM   #21
Baron von BeeGee
Beer Bully
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts

Come to think of it, didn't his career basically end when Seinfeld ended? I mean he had that failure of a sitcom and I think a movie, but basically nothing. I guess now he won't even get much action on the comedy club circuit.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #22
rdwj

Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron von BeeGee
Come to think of it, didn't his career basically end when Seinfeld ended? I mean he had that failure of a sitcom and I think a movie, but basically nothing. I guess now he won't even get much action on the comedy club circuit.
But he's got a big future in clan convention appearances!

Old 11-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #23
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 392 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 105

I said it before, but I've never been one to shy away from redundancy and repeating myself...

Part of me really suspects that this was intentional, to get himself back in the news. He'll check into rehab, clean up, and re-emerge with his tail between his legs and a new three-picture movie deal.

SWMBO thinks he may have dropped the N* bomb unintentionally at the onset, then felt that he had to run with it in an Andy Kaufman-esque way, to play it off like he was a racist character (but not himself a racist). He had to take it to the absolute extreme so that he could play it off as a joke later, but that he failed. I'm not buying it.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

That'll do, Pigley. That'll do.

Quick Reply