Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/)
-   -   Kitty named citra (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/kitty-named-citra-357107/)

MedicMang 09-27-2012 04:07 AM

Just brought our new girl kitten, Citra, home. Orange and white markings. Thought the name was fitting. Anyone else have pets with beer names?

bottlebomber 09-27-2012 04:16 AM

No but I once knew a hippy gal who had kids named Indica and Sativa

dudius 09-27-2012 05:46 AM

Corpsegrinder Meowmix, Vlad the Impaler, Mr Sir.

Or you can copy me, I named my girl kitty Scout.

stevereigh 09-27-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottlebomber (Post 4448376)
No but I once knew a hippy gal who had kids named Indica and Sativa

:drunk:

bottlebomber 09-27-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevereigh

:drunk:

:stoned:

sendkyleanemail 09-27-2012 06:01 PM

My buddy has a dog named barley and a bunny named hops.

willness33 09-27-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sendkyleanemail (Post 4449838)
My buddy has a dog named barley and a bunny named hops.

And mine has a kitten named Barley. I'm not sure if it was a brewing reference at the time, but after I brought it to his attention, he said the next pet would be named hops.

MedicMang 09-27-2012 10:12 PM

Yay. Actual answers that has to do with pets with beerish names. Thanks.

david_42 09-27-2012 11:10 PM

My former brewing buddy, Micheal, named most of his gerbils after hops. Except for Stumpy, who had four legs and only had three feet.

Zuljin 09-27-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david_42 (Post 4450664)
My former brewing buddy, Micheal, named most of his gerbils after hops. Except for Stumpy, who had four legs and only had three feet.

The story of a guy who had so many gerbils you can say he, "named most of", could be relative to this interest.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.