Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Keezer built

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
mkrueg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Keezer built

A holiday 5 cubic foot deep freezer, 3 tap tower, perlic pearl taps, 2 5 gal and 1 3.5 gal kegs, co2 tank and all the plumbing in one nice little box in the corner. Took about an hour to build johnson controls digital controller is keeping it nice and cold. Total cost was about $850

image-3378231818.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2012, 02:21 AM   #2
MrGoodbar
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrueg
A holiday 5 cubic foot deep freezer, 3 tap tower, perlic pearl taps, 2 5 gal and 1 3.5 gal kegs, co2 tank and all the plumbing in one nice little box in the corner. Took about an hour to build johnson controls digital controller is keeping it nice and cold. Total cost was about $850
I'm looking to do the same build next month, w/a double tap.

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

Old 10-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
mkrueg
Recipes 

Only thing i would recommend is not placing the tower dead center like I did. Instead offset it to the rear about 2.5 inches. Should make the taps pour out over the center and will probably look better then mine.

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS