Jeep Waterfall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I watched it twice. Once for the waterfall effect and once for the Jeeps in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to frequent a Rubicon forum but under a different handle. It's a highly valued handle on those types of boards.

If you're familiar with the Jeep wave rules, I'd probably have to surrender it if challenged. Most of my Jeep mods are on the practical side.

I doubt if the same person has it across all of the forums.

I was suprised it was open here so I grabbed it. Now if I could only get the lic. plate.

olllllo said:
I used to frequent a Rubicon forum but under a different handle. It's a highly valued handle on those types of boards.

If you're familiar with the Jeep wave rules, I'd probably have to surrender it if challenged. Most of my Jeep mods are on the practical side.

I doubt if the same person has it across all of the forums.

I was suprised it was open here so I grabbed it. Now if I could only get the lic. plate.

Which Rubicon forum? Rubiconowners.com?

I used to live on jeepforum, but not so much now because after we bought this house it is taking all of my free time. :D

Dude said:
Which Rubicon forum? Rubiconowners.com?

I used to live on jeepforum, but not so much now because after we bought this house it is taking all of my free time. :D

That's the one. Same thing happened to me when I did the double move building our current house.

desertBrew said:
That was definitely cool. I just wish I didn't read the youtube commentary underneath.

Thanks - because of you I was lured into that nonsense too.

Very cool display!

Back