Internet gaming while drinking home brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evwoller

Reaction score
I play sc2 every night while drinking beers. Anyone else into sc2

wreckedGav #834 hit me up

For me it has been Tribes Ascend (Beta). I play tell I get to drunk to keep up with every one else.

I took up home brewing to pull my life away from the He77 known as Eve Online. After a couple weeks away I couldn't remember what had been so compelling.

I was always playing Mafia Wars on the internet, but haven't for a month or two. I don't miss that waste of time.

I was deep into Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, League of Legends and playing old abandonware treasures from childhood. Got married, started homebrewing, no game playing any more.

I was deep into Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, League of Legends and playing old abandonware treasures from childhood. Got married, started homebrewing, no game playing any more.

well you know what they say, marriage = game over

For me it has been Tribes Ascend (Beta). I play tell I get to drunk to keep up with every one else.

I'm loving that game (heck my username came from T2) but yeah my aim really starts to go downhill after some beverages. My skiing stays top notch though!

In December, I got one of those new machines that runs old Nintendo Entertainment System games. SWMBO and I got into the homebrew (me more than her) and played Super Mario Bros for hours. I was apparently making up new curse words as Mario and Luigi fell into holes over and over and over again.

Just got to keep your apms high yo!

When playing games and drinking, you got to ask yourself, what would a korean do

I've successfully healed a few dungeon runs in World of Warcraft with a few in me. Had a buzz and "sausage fingers" but we didn't wipe. haha Maybe it's because I play Dwarves, or maybe that's why......hmmmm

Dark age of Camelot was the best mmo of all time.. Nothing can compare. I play swtor a few times a week now.

Not internet gaming, but I was playing Oblivion a while back while having some drinks. I did an assasination quest. When I woke up the next day and went to play again it still said I needed to complete that quest. I thought, "What??? I killed the dude last night". I walk to the guys house and see a dead man lying there, and begin to think the game glitched. Then I investigate the dead body only to find out I killed the wrong guy lol...poor sap was on the wrong end of my drunken blade.

I play sc2 every night while drinking beers. Anyone else into sc2

wreckedGav #834 hit me up

I've played Starcraft & the Brood War expansion for years, but SC2 is still new to me. I'm a little bent at Blizzard cuz they made SC2 online ONLY. I'd like to play it offline sometimes, but can't. It's tough trying to "unlearn" certain game functions that they've changed too. I can't help but wonder if they'll make similar changes for Diablo3.
Regards, GF.

Back