Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Insane woman off meds gets pissed after car accident..

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #21
aiptasia
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 531 Times on 469 Posts
Likes Given: 162

Heck yea. If I was that guy and that blizzard of crazyness was being directed at me, i'd start video, too. There is no law anywhere protecting anyone from being filmed in a public setting. That guy had every right to just keep filming even when the cop told him to put it away just to try to defuse crazy woman.

2014: Seven Heavens Series One: Vilon, Mystic Melomel, Skeeter Pee.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #22
jungatheart
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 133

These kinds of things happen when too many donuts were consumed. Both her and the cop.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #23
jmendez29
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 140 Times on 85 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwolf View Post
Granted, we cannot see what transpired before the video, but for what I watched, the camera did nothing to provoke her - he didn't even speak to her. And her objection to the camera didn't start until the crazy approached bat-s__ levels. Frankly, with a someone behaving the way she was, I'd be videotaping, too, for no reason other than to protect myself in the future. (proving that I did not interact with her, prove that she was ambulatory and not injured, etc.)
This +1. From what I understand, in places like Russia where corruption runs pretty deep, people drive with cameras on in their car so there is some kind of video evidence. Not saying that we have problems with corruption, but it isn't too hard for stories to get skewed and accusations get made after all parties involved depart ways. And you never know who is going to turn out bat**** crazy like this one. Based on the video, it's pretty easy to tell that the guy did nothing and said nothing to directly provoke her aggressive behavior. Probably could have done with the YouTube comment but in my opinion, that was pretty much non threatening.

And with that in mind, I think it's a pretty good idea to video record these situations. I may have to adopt this as a personal policy if I ever find myself in an appropriate situation.

Does that make me an ***hole?

No, that's not what makes you an ***hole.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #24
Grannyknot
Recipes 

Liked 80 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Pretty sure I've met this woman.
She followed me into a post office parking lot and cussed me for driving so slow in the school zone.

That officer was more than patient with her.

Bottled:
On Tap: House IPA, Raspberry Cascade Ale
Secondary: Fresh Hop IPA
Primary:
On Deck: Mt Hood Kolsch, Breakfast Stout, Celebration Clone

Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #25
grathan
Recipes 

Liked 105 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 52

So if you guys cut some lady off, instead of apologizing, you would start filming hoping for evidence to get off on a technicality? No wonder the woman is bat **** crazy.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #26
GarageDweller
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 95 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 269

dude, quit trying to defend that nutbag. accidents happen, being a (unt is her choice. plus just because someone forgot their pill doesn't mean they should be treated as though they are special. lady got up in dudes face and all. if that was your wife and you were present....I'd give you a pounding for not keeping that thing on a leash. amazed some internet tough-guy comes out of the wood works on HBT to defend psychotic behavior. "no wonder she is bat$hite crazy.." kind of sounds like a personal problem to me...also sounds like you should be on the same med's she is. wanker...

SMALL AXE BREWING
"If you are a big tree, we are a small axe, ready to cut you down."-Bob Marley

Old 08-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #27
GarageDweller
Recipes 

Liked 95 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 269

also, big ups to the popo for dealing with that situation. he was trying so hard not to get mad...rarely seen from police officers in this country.

SMALL AXE BREWING
"If you are a big tree, we are a small axe, ready to cut you down."-Bob Marley

Old 08-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #28
JUST_BREW_IT
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 16

hahaha

Old 08-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #29
CGVT
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 374 Times on 246 Posts
Likes Given: 265

Quote:
Originally Posted by grathan View Post
So if you guys cut some lady off, instead of apologizing, you would start filming hoping for evidence to get off on a technicality? No wonder the woman is bat **** crazy.
Watch the video again. The cop indicated that it was her fault

"Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such hilarious visions clamber through the chambers of my brain--Quaintest thoughts--queerest fancies come to life and fade away; Who cares how time advances? I am drinking ale today"-Edgar Alan Poe

My Keezer build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keezer-i-guess-its-my-turn-340755/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTanium View Post
Do what you like, brew what you like. Don't be a tool.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #30
grathan
Recipes 

Liked 105 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 52

[Qdidn'tGarageDweller;5401961]dude, quit trying to defend that nutbag. accidents happen, being a (unt is her choice. plus just because someone forgot their pill doesn't mean they should be treated as though they are special. lady got up in dudes face and all. if that was your wife and you were present....I'd give you a pounding for not keeping that thing on a leash. amazed some internet tough-guy comes out of the wood works on HBT to defend psychotic behavior. "no wonder she is bat$hite crazy.." kind of sounds like a personal problem to me...also sounds like you should be on the same med's she is. wanker...[/QUOTE]

I didnt have to look to see you were single wanker.

Quick Reply