The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > "If you build it, it will float!"

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 10:18 PM   #21
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 159 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLemonLars View Post
Actually there is tons of storage space. There are multiple hatches, so you can stuff the hull pretty full. The hatches have built-in dry bags for stuff that can't tolerate ANY moisture. There are also many places to strap down bulkier items on the deck. Mine is an older model, but similar to this one.

It's pedal-propelled, and REALLY moves. I can also hoist up the sail for even more speed, although it's not the most stable sailboat.

Mine is rigged for fishing (anchor, depthfinder/GPS, Scotty rod holders, etc.) but most of it could be removed for camping trips. I gotta plan something!

[youtube]TXEE150Zdho[/youtube]

That's a cool boat. I have a few friends that use something similar as a diving platform. Looks like that would work fine for that application. Made by Hobie, eh? I might look them up

PTN

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply