I Had My First Lucid Dream

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I'm going to sleep and nice and relaxed I can access brief flashbacks from dreams I've had during my whole life. I get about 40 per minute. Many of these images and short sequences are from dreams I remember well, and others are from dreams I had forgotten all about. There are some very firm favourites that keep popping up, many are about houses for some reason.

It's pretty awesome when I'm on a roll with it, and far better than counting sheep! :)

Subliminal? ;)

I'll have to try that. I've heard something about it before along with several other supplements said to help induce vivid or lucid dreams.

I don't know about the supplement, I try to stay away from that stuff, but high potassium foods works very well.

I don't know about the supplement, I try to stay away from that stuff, but high potassium foods works very well.

But what does it mean if you dream about bananas? Lots of them. A whole huge slippery banana fest with their skins pulled back while you slip it in your mouth?

I had a lot of lucid dreams when I was younger. Back when I was a horny kid. All I tried to do was go around and grab girlies' assess. I was pretty awesome back then

I too miss those dreams, now it's all mortgages and kids screaming. Ahh, the ignorance of youth.

Well it's not a prerequisite for flight, but it helps! LOL.

Back