Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > I don't have to put brewing on hold!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
jamesnsw
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default I don't have to put brewing on hold!

SWMBO and I just signed the lease for our first apartment today... and it's big enough for me to continue brewing! We spent several weeks looking at places, and most of them in our price range didn't have space for even one carboy... I was thinking over who I could loan my carboys to until we had space, how I could brew and leave the carboys elsewhere, etc... but I don't have to do that!

So I brewed a celebratory Old Ale today, and it was the smoothest brew day I've had so far... it would have been sad to have to leave.

Some stuff I've made: Odell's 90 Shilling Clone, Abbey Weiss Pottsville Common, Simple Mead, Dry Dock Apricot Blonde Clone, Rye IPA, Maibock, Scrapper's Quaffable Irish Red, Short Sleep Blueberry Ale, Lazy Magnolia Pecan Nut Brown Ale Clone, Graff, Apfelwein, Cascades Orange Pale, Orfy's Mild Ale, Vagabond Gingered Ale
What to Brew for iOS (free)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
pnj
Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 6 Posts

AWSOME!

I live in an apartment. I used to keep my bottles, buckets, carboys, etc in the living room. my girl is cool... but a roomate moved out and now I keep my goods in the second closet. I dream of the day I can have a real brew rig and kegs...

Old 06-28-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
Edcculus
Recipes 

Liked 40 Times on 37 Posts

I'm a 12th story 1br apt brewer too. I have an entire closet dedicated to equipment. I'm lucky I have a balcony and I'm on the second floor. I haven't been bothered with using my burner outside yet.

Congrats on still being able to brew!

Quick Reply