How much time do you spend on HBT at work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much time do you spend on HBT at work

• 0-1 hrs

• 1-2 hrs

• more than 2 hrs

• screw work it can be done later

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm an intern, and they don't give me much work to do. Lets just say I've been in beer shcool all summer.

I'm a news photographer for a TV station here in town. Whenever there's nothing for me to shoot, I'm on here. Roughly 2-4 hours a day.

I consider HBT my second (non-paying) job. I feel more of a sense of accomplishment helping a person out, stopping spam via the report post button, and nailing those pesky kids who lie about their age. Tx, I'm serious, show me the money!!!!

I have an IE window open all day with tabs set to HBT, a fire fighter message board and my home email. I check here AT LEAST 2-3 times an hour. Shh... Don't tell my boss.

I'm still just feeling my way around here so probably no more than 10-15 minutes a week...

BS_Flag_Product.jpg

None.

Our internet is monitored/blocked. They also send back weekly usage statistics to you and your boss detailing the URL of each site visited and how many hits you had on it- its embarrassing.

It's good working for a university, being the main web developer for the law school here, I spend more of my time looking for projects to do, reading HBT and talking on IRC than actual web work. I have over 22 tabs open spread across 2 browser windows, I forget sometimes what I have open. :p

Back