Homebrew love is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael_mus

Reaction score
When you accidentally chop off the tip of your index finger and are in a no water bandage for three days, but swmbo volunteers to do all of the work bottling your latest brew on Sunday, on your behalf.

You are one hell of a lucky bloke,having a woman like that.
Mine just tells me to close the kitchen door, cause the hops stink!

badlee said:
You are one hell of a lucky bloke,having a woman like that.
Mine just tells me to close the kitchen door, cause the hops stink!

Ha! I'm lucky, I agree with you there. The trick for me was bringing her to the homebrewing class I took. She had never had much craft beer and the example beers we tasted during the class got her attention.

That and the requirement of sanitizing. This woman loves to clean.

I make wine for my SWMBO, that greases the wheels for when I need help.

Good idea. I chose cider, she's wild about cider. Impatiently waiting on that to carb up now.

Just finished up bottling and clean up of the latest batch. She was a trooper, I did what I could manage.

FWIW, it took me a solid 5 minutes to type this post without the use of my index on one hand. Work tomorrow is going to suck.

When swmbo tells someone that orders a bmc they might as well get water. And she didnt even drink beer when we met.

Whoa whoa whoa. Your significant other helps you bottle in a time of need AND she likes to clean? If you haven't already you had best get a ring on that finger.

Whoa whoa whoa. Your significant other helps you bottle in a time of need AND she likes to clean? If you haven't already you had best get a ring on that finger.

+1.

And don't forget to encourage her by every once in a while exclaiming ho mice the house looks and *try* to help her a little bit now and again.

My wife would not brew for me. But she would probably drive to the store for some beer if I weren't able to brew myself.

That's one AWESOME woman! You're a lucky guy & you should do something really nice for her.
Regards, GF.

Right?! I'm going to dig deep and put together a surprise for her as soon as I'm healed up.

+1.
And don't forget to encourage her by every once in a while exclaiming ho mice the house looks and *try* to help her a little bit now and again.

Well said and good advice guys. She's definitely giving me something to consider!

:D

Back