Home Brewers in Destin, Fl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudndeth

Reaction score
So, I just moved to the Destin area and haven't seen much the way of home brewing. Are there any brewers here?

I use to live near there. Moved nov 2011. I know it doesn't help any, just thought I would chime in. Oh, a few places there have some nice beer festivals from time to time. Are you military?

Yeah, just PCS'ed here last week. Went to 2 brew pubs, but no one knows any home brewers. Thought I'd post here to see if anyone on HBT is in this area.

What base are you going to? That club is in pensicola, I believe. There isn't a club in the Destin area. I've only heard from one brewer here, and one guy who said he was coming, but hasn't said when. I just got here and have brewed maybe 3 times. I just upgraded my chiller, and hope to brew again soon.

Headed to Eglin mid July. Hopefully HHG gets there quickly, looking forward to stocking up the kegerator again. I'd be down for a brew day at some point, I'll shoot you a PM when we get in. There's got to be other brewers lurking around the area too. We stood up a homebrew club in the town I live in currently and suddenly half the squadron was brewing. If theres a local HBS or beer store maybe they could host some events? See ya around!

Well there's a homebrew store in FWB. Hop Heads. It's small but they have a good variety and are nice. There's also two clubs that they gave me cards for.

Back