HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't really given up yet. I got stuck working Saturday / Sunday fron un expected outage. Didn't really set my team up. This being down 4 techs for the last 6 months has really gotten old my friend.

You snooze you lose around here, I put Legarrett Blount on waivers because he wasnt getting any carries. Steelers cut him and Schemy snatches him before I knew that he was released! he will probably get picked up and have a monster game

Shenanigans looks to be in control. Although, Denver doesn't have anything to play for now, so Hill could bring LOB back into this one.

Whoever wins shoot me your address, and I'll make sure Ship It and I get a package sent out soon.

Good season, although we need some more smack talk. I'm in again next year.

Bah of course this game Allen decides to be a complete dolt and forget how to catch the ball. What sucks is I left points on the bench that would've won me the game with a decent game from hill......oh well it was fun for sure

I hate leaving winning points on the bench. Good game congrats on the win.

Thanks all! I thought Hill was going to sink me. I was surprised he didn't get more quality runs in the second half.

I'll shoot out my address a little later. Trying to enjoy some vacation time, damn kids keep interrupting ;)

Congrats! I'm kicking myself as I lead most of the season, and in a couple of my losses left points on the bench, including my playoff loss. Oh well I had fun.

I can't be that sad I'm playing hill I'm another leauge and needed him to not get enough to points to win here haha. Now I have money to pay up ;)

Finally got around to PM'ing my address. I think I am missing a few people, here is the list I sent to:

1. airdog_47
2. Schemy
3. Punity
4. grathan
5. Clweed
6. firerat
7. MustBeZ
8. tflew
9. Acyr90

Anyone know who had the other two spots?

Can't wait to ship a local one back out after next season :)

Thanks!

Ship it isn't on HBT. He's in my homebrew club. He is shipping with my beer.

Nice trophies suggestions for the league, winners will love them. I have also checked a few of them here it is:

IMG_9871_edited_1__87372.1426783073.380.380.jpg
IMG_9551__96651.1418310178.380.380.jpg

Waiting for the upcoming washington Redskins at Chicago Bears Sunday, December 13th, 2015 game.

Back