HBO Filming ASOIAF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read on georgerrmartin.com that HBO will be filming a pilot for A Game Of Thrones. I'm really looking forward to this:ban:

He'll never finish writing the series IMO, but at least we get to see Volume 1 on screen:rockin:

It's good it's being done by HBO and not a network. Anyone see "The Seeker"? lol

Ya, HBO should do a really good job. I'd have been very happy with Showtime too. I think The Tudors is really well done. Unfortunately, they took away my free Showtime after ep. 2 of the current season. Bastards!

I was so disappointed with The Seeker. I couldn't even get through a single episode it was so bad. Did they cancel that show yet?

I heard about ASOIAF and HBO's filming of it. It should be fantastic, and I can't wait till it comes out.

Hehe, as long as RR Martin doesn't pull a Robert Jordan and actually die before finishing the series, we should be all set...

I was so disappointed with The Seeker. I couldn't even get through a single episode it was so bad. Did they cancel that show yet?

I heard about ASOIAF and HBO's filming of it. It should be fantastic, and I can't wait till it comes out.

Hehe, as long as RR Martin doesn't pull a Robert Jordan and actually die before finishing the series, we should be all set...

at this point I think he'll kick the bucket before he finishes the next book:mad:

Granted, he owes me nothing, but I feel like I need to go back and re-read all the previous books from the beginning before reading the new one if and when he finishes it. I don't want to do that.

...I feel like I need to go back and re-read all the previous books from the beginning before reading the new one if and when he finishes it. I don't want to do that.

I'll probably end up doing that, even if it's just on audio book while I drive to worky. (I've read the series twice now, though)

Back