Great service on changeable tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubbelDach

Reaction score
HBTers...

I just want to give recognition to a merchant who knows how to push service to the forefront...

Will Bass at Bass Custom is a class act the whole way.

On Wednesday, 5/20, I ordered two of the small (9") exchangable label tap handles , both with the natural finish, from his site. I've seen these on other sites, and his price is competitive - same ballpark. I went with Will because he gives you the option of gold or silver hardware, where most companies only offer gold.

I ordered late in the day, so I received an email from Will on Thursday, May 21 saying that they only had one natural stain handle in that size. He offered two options: I can get two of the larger (12") handles at no extra cost, or select white or black in the smaller handle size.

I replied that I'd stick with the short size, but take white. I thought it was awesome that he offered the larger size for no extra charge. I asked if anything could be done to hasten the shipping instead. Probably not the classiest move I could have made, but work sucked last week.

Anyway, he shipped that afternoon on the 21st and I had the handles on Saturday, 5/23.

Just unbelievable service and businessmanship that should be recognized. And that's why I am posting here. Tons of keezers being made as we speak, and I'd just like you all to think of Bass Custom. I am not affiliated in any way with Bass. Just a very happy customer!

Back