Good breweries in LA??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeviaanah

Reaction score
I'm heading to LA next week. Any good breweries at destination or en route?

LA the city or LA the state? For 'en route' suggestions- where are you coming from?

LA the city or LA the state? For 'en route' suggestions- where are you coming from?
That would help right?? LOL Im coming from Modesto, CA. (East of San Francisco, south of stockton.

I'm heading to Los Angeles, CA.

Golden Road Brewing has great beer and great food

Sweet Ill check it out. Any beers to recommend?

if you happen to dip a little further south past LA you can check out the Bruery (http://www.thebruery.com/) and a few other quality brewers nearby (Noble, etc). I'll let others weigh in on those specifically in the LA area.

Wolf Among Weed's IPA is really good, and Heal the Bay IPA is really good but seasonal. All of their beers are good, the heff, the kolsch, the brown..all super good.

Eagle Rock Brewery is pretty close to Golden Road and is worth checking out too. Are you looking to hit breweries on your way to LA or just once your here?

I would also recommend Monkish and Smog City in Torrence.

if you happen to dip a little further south past LA you can check out the Bruery (http://www.thebruery.com/) and a few other quality brewers nearby (Noble, etc). I'll let others weigh in on those specifically in the LA area.
Id love to check out the Bruery. They have some top notch beers!
Wolf Among Weed's IPA is really good, and Heal the Bay IPA is really good but seasonal. All of their beers are good, the heff, the kolsch, the brown..all super good.
Sweet man! If I stop by ill definitely choose one of these.
Eagle Rock Brewery is pretty close to Golden Road and is worth checking out too. Are you looking to hit breweries on your way to LA or just once your here?

Mostly while I'm in LA but if something cant be passed up on the way there or back home Ill need to stop by.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm starting a list.

You can also check out el Segundo brewing. It's 1 mile south of lax. Beachwood bbq in long beach has some great brews. Angel city in dtla is also a great brewery. If in the long beach / Lakewood area check out timeless taps. It's a local small local brewery with a tasting room decent stuff.

I had a chance to try Golden Road IPA at Hardrock cafe. It was pretty good!

That ones not bad but its actually my least favorite of their ipas...if you get a chance you should try the wolf among the weeds or their burning bush ipa

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back