HBT 2015 Big Giveaway - Enter Now

Huge Supporting Membership Discounts - 20% Off

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Going to albaquerque nm suggestions?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
Emc
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Going to albaquerque nm suggestions?

I have to go to albaquerque for work and will have a day to kill. Anyone got any good suggestions for bars, breweries and maybe a bottle shop so I can bring a few things back that i cant find at home maybe?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
spyder2723
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

There are several decent microbreweries in Alb. Marble Brewery downtown, 1st and Marble, is fairly good. Chama River, Jefferson & I25, has good food and some really good beer. Hallenbrick is a fairly small place that was getting started when I moved and they had a lot of good beer, 3817 Hawkins Rd NE. IL Vicino has a tap room close to the I40-I25 intersection, this is a new location and I have not had a chance to check it out but should be good. Turtle Mountain has great pizza and great beer, but it is in Rio Rancho to the north of Albuquerque so it could take a bit to get there.

Those were all the places I went to normally when I lived in Albuquerque, there is also Kelly's on Central by the college, but I never went there very often.

Bad A** Joos Brewhouse

Old 08-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
m_c_zero
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 142 Times on 105 Posts
Likes Given: 225

Il Vicino tap house is a really nice place and they have some great beers. It's located at 2381 Aztec, 87107. There's also La Cumbre brewery right near Il Vicino at 3313 Girard NE. They've got some pretty decent beers as well.

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS