Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Goin to Hawaii, got some down time (and per diem) to burn

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
John8251
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Goin to Hawaii, got some down time (and per diem) to burn

I'm headed out to Honolulu this upcoming weekend and I'm thinking I'm going to find myself with quite a bit of down time and would appreciate some suggestions on great places to go have some great brews (places that might not be as well known as other places, ie. the yardhouse, everybody know about that one and I've been there a few times already). I'll be staying in the Hickam area if that helps at all. Thanks in advance guys! Also, any suggestions for awesome beers to try while I'm out there that wouldn't be normally available to me in MD would be greatly appreciated, as well.

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions."

Centerseat Brewing Co.
Primary: none
Secondary: none
Bottled: Hop Nosh Clone
On Deck: Brew Free or Die Clone
Gone but not forgotten: Raging Red Irish Ale, Imperial Chocolate Rye Cinammon Porter, Ruin Your Face IIPA, BM's Nierra Sevada, Maris Otter IPA, Citra Session IPA, BM's Blue Balls, Raspberry Wheat, E Brown Ale, 60 Minute IPA, Grapefruit Blonde

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
NavyBrewer31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Hey, I'm in the Navy and I live near Hickam in base housing. I'm still new in Hawaii, but I'll ask around for good craft beer places. Also, near Hickam is a place called, Homebrew in Paradise. Definitely worth a look.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply