Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Global Warming = Expensive Beer - Warning BS Alert

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #41
Dr_Deathweed
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 26 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by richab
That is exactly what is wrong, all the AM station right wing wackos have brainwashed you mouth breathers into thinking that science is something you can choose to believe or order from like some fast food menu.
Wow, and I thought to be truly right wing I had to listen to FM stations and all their capitalist advertising. Thank you for straightening me out

No, science is not something you can pick and choose to believe, but I am pretty sure shoddy study practices, biased opinions, and all around lack of evidence is something I can pick and choose to believe or not...

And niquejim, you are absolutely right, no one is going to change their opinion on this topic, especially us 'mouth breathers'. So before this thread gets closed due to hostility....

IB4TL!!!!!

"Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte
“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” - Ernest Hemingway

Fermentation CabinetAdding Faucets to a TowerDIY HopbackPortable Kegerator

Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #42
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 254 Times on 136 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by richab
That is exactly what is wrong, all the AM station right wing wackos have brainwashed you mouth breathers into thinking that science is something you can choose to believe or order from like some fast food menu. When all of the worlds top scientists get together and produce the largest review article every produced with over 5,000 references you can't just ignore it and say "my heart tells me to use more fossil fuels" Maybe you stop and think for yourself before you discount the IPCC report
richab,

what about the scientists that say the IPPCC report is flawed and un-scientific? Are they mouth breathers too? Wackos? I guess not since ALL of the top scientists get together and dispite facts to the contrary, submit a "consensus".

Science is fact and evidence, not a group of people agreeing to say something is when facts dictate otherwise.

BTW, do you brew beer at all?

Old 04-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #43
MikeFlynn74

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts

Mouthbreather?

So what if i have a deviated septum- Doesnt mean I am opposed to listening to Doomsayers

Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

Closed Thread

Quick Reply