Global Warming = Expensive Beer - Warning BS Alert

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
richab said:
That is exactly what is wrong, all the AM station right wing wackos have brainwashed you mouth breathers into thinking that science is something you can choose to believe or order from like some fast food menu.

Wow, and I thought to be truly right wing I had to listen to FM stations and all their capitalist advertising. Thank you for straightening me out:D

No, science is not something you can pick and choose to believe, but I am pretty sure shoddy study practices, biased opinions, and all around lack of evidence is something I can pick and choose to believe or not...

And niquejim, you are absolutely right, no one is going to change their opinion on this topic, especially us 'mouth breathers'. So before this thread gets closed due to hostility....

:ban: IB4TL!!!!!:ban:

richab said:
That is exactly what is wrong, all the AM station right wing wackos have brainwashed you mouth breathers into thinking that science is something you can choose to believe or order from like some fast food menu. When all of the worlds top scientists get together and produce the largest review article every produced with over 5,000 references you can't just ignore it and say "my heart tells me to use more fossil fuels" Maybe you stop and think for yourself before you discount the IPCC report

richab,

what about the scientists that say the IPPCC report is flawed and un-scientific? Are they mouth breathers too? Wackos? I guess not since ALL of the top scientists get together and dispite facts to the contrary, submit a "consensus".

Science is fact and evidence, not a group of people agreeing to say something is when facts dictate otherwise.

BTW, do you brew beer at all?

Mouthbreather?

So what if i have a deviated septum- Doesnt mean I am opposed to listening to Doomsayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back