Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Chance to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > "Franklinize" Your Av with her snazzy hat!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #321
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2756 Times on 1651 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1likesme View Post
holy smurfing win!
EYEBLEACH!!!!!!

You do realize I did that a month ago in the "Dammit I'm in charge you mofo's" thread don't you?

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #322
BooneDocks
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Now you can make your own Franklin hat! See top of front page and pages A12 and A14. Tecnavia Web Platform

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply