Founders Breakfast Stout banned in NH, uggh!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a toddler sees a picture of a baby on the label and may think this is something he or she can drink.......

Hahaha wow yes there should be no responsibility for parents to actually parent their kids. The government should definitely save us from ourselves. This whole thing is stupid.

PackerfaninSanDiego said:
youngster sees open bottle on table that stupid father left when he went to pee.....

Sorry to tell you, if that's going to happen, the baby picture will not be the deciding factor. Do you have kids? If you did you would know that they put far worse things than beer in their mouth every day. And get this, none of them have pictures of babies on them. In you're hypothetical situation my bigger concern would be my kid spilling the beer and me having to clean it up, not her deciding to taste it.

hoghead said:
Hahaha wow yes there should be no responsibility for parents to actually parent their kids. The government should definitely save us from ourselves. This whole thing is stupid.

Yes, we are all so stupid aren't we? We need warnings and direction signs to guide us from the moment we wake up to the moment we go to sleep at night. And who better to do that for us than the government. They're so thoughtful aren't they. They know so much better than we do what's best for us and our family and they're so generous as to guide us along and make our decisions for us. God forbid we make decisions and take responsibility for ourselves and family. What kind of life would that be. I don't know about you, but I need to be saved from my own bad decision making. Otherwise I might end up drinking a beer with what some consider a creepy label. Oh, the horror. ;)

This is like banning arrogant bastard because it makes people satanic.

Back