Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Forum problems

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
newkarian
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Forum problems

Im having some weird problems with the forums here. For some reason its not updating with new posts. On my side it looks like its stuck 5 days ago or something. I can click on the new posts to the right but when i go into the actual subforum no new posts. Ive checked to make sure my time zone and date is correct both on my computer and in my profile. Anyone have any ideas?

In process: Belgian Wit
Primary:
Secondary: Berliner Wiesse
On Tap/Bottled: Strong Dark Belgian Ale(bretted),Belgian Imperial Stout (2nd AG), Partigyle Dry Stout, Apfelweinx2, Dont Fear the RIIPA, Cream of three crops
Planning: Roggenbier, Biere de Garde, Golden Strong Ale, Barleywine, Something with Brett

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 378 Times on 311 Posts
Likes Given: 102

What happens when you click the "New Posts" button at the top?

Almost sounds like your browser is viewing a cached version of the page from a few days ago.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

That'll do, Pigley. That'll do.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #4
k1v1116
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

dont know if its the problem but hitting the refresh button doesnt work you need to click the new posts link at the top to update new posts.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #5
newkarian
Recipes 

Fixed it. Nuked all my cached files. Using IE btw. I should switch to firefox but im too lazy and am on my old laptop while im here in louisville for a few months. Anyway now I can keep up with the HBT goodness.

In process: Belgian Wit
Primary:
Secondary: Berliner Wiesse
On Tap/Bottled: Strong Dark Belgian Ale(bretted),Belgian Imperial Stout (2nd AG), Partigyle Dry Stout, Apfelweinx2, Dont Fear the RIIPA, Cream of three crops
Planning: Roggenbier, Biere de Garde, Golden Strong Ale, Barleywine, Something with Brett

Quick Reply