Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Fooling around on a school night

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #11
jesseroberge
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiptasia
Try this one on for size: Both over 40, a 16 month old baby (teething like mad), a 16 year old teenage daughter, NO separate bedroom plan (damn house) with our headboard backed up against the wall adjoining the 16 year old's bedroom, DW owns a restaurant with a staff that always needs something and a one legged Grandpa with parkinson's disease.

.... and we still get busy at least three times a week. Can I get a high five?
High five dude I like your story MUCH more than the other dude who obviously is ****ing around while his spouse is keeping the 18 month kid Sooooooo lame, he sais QUOTE " I have soo little friends, that I have to say **** on a BEER forum" So sad man...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
petie
Recipes 

Liked 92 Times on 61 Posts

Im 41 and I know what you mean. High five to you. I had sex last night too. Felt like the first time. All by myself.

If it didn't matter,it wouldn't matter!

Old 09-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
DerCribben
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbird01
You know sometimes you just want to share something and it isn't appropriate for your close friends that also are good friends with your significant other. 1.5 yr old, 2 full time working parents...getting down on a weeknight...Can a brother just get a high five? (Oh, I should add in over 40 just in case it doesn't seem impressive enough for you young'ns
Cheers bro! And on a weeknight to boot! Damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseroberge

High five dude I like your story MUCH more than the other dude who obviously is ****ing around while his spouse is keeping the 18 month kid Sooooooo lame, he sais QUOTE " I have soo little friends, that I have to say **** on a BEER forum" So sad man...
Naw man, I don't hear him saying he's screwing around on his wife, or that he doesn't have any friends. I hear him saying that he's living away from where he's from, but where his wife's from and all of his local friends are her old friends. And just doesn't feel comfortable calling one up and saying "btw, I'm still nailing your old bestie on a weeknight." (which at 40, married, both working full time, and with baby, deserves congrats if only just for finding the energy, let alone a time when the kids asleep)

High five again bro, and to you too aiptasia

Old 09-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
SharonaZamboni
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1417 Times on 1296 Posts
Likes Given: 29

I think he's just happy he had a good night. Can't brag to the friends because they are his wife's friends. That would be kinda awkward.
Be careful, buddy. That's how you end up with a two year old and a newborn

Oh, so you're just gonna sit there drinkin beer from your keg, sh!ttin in the kitchen sink, and watching him work -Xaphoeous

I McDrunko and this beer is Amazing!- McBrewskie

Old 09-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
mbauer013
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonaZamboni View Post
I think he's just happy he had a good night. Can't brag to the friends because they are his wife's friends. That would be kinda awkward.
Be careful, buddy. That's how you end up with a two year old and a newborn
This is right on the money. My wife works at an OB clinic, you'd be suprised how many couples come through that are 40+ and had to do fertility treatments for their first child saying they were just randy one night and Boom - along comes #2!

Oh yeah, high five to both of you!

Old 09-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
cbird01
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbauer013 View Post
This is right on the money. My wife works at an OB clinic, you'd be suprised how many couples come through that are 40+ and had to do fertility treatments for their first child saying they were just randy one night and Boom - along comes #2!

Oh yeah, high five to both of you!

She has a Paraguard iud...0.8% failure, I think we are good. I hear ya though...hard enough to find brew days with 1 little guy!

Quick Reply