Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Father's Day is coming up!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
Homercidal
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2436 Times on 1720 Posts
Likes Given: 1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
**Droooooool**

My favorite car of all time is the '69 fastback. Man oh man. I picked up an '05 GT two years ago used from a dealer. I needed a new daily driver, and couldn't resist. I think they did a great job in their retro design.
I like the "sportroof" better too, but they were going for a bunch more money. I thought I was getting a good deal on this one. Till I got it home and realized how much work I was in for. The 1:45 minute drive each way to work on it has made it slow going.

But, I get to hang out with the FIL and he has a 1967 Cougar that he got for free. His body work is nearly done and almost ready to paint. Mine is basically a shell and a windshield at this time. Almost done with the front end and floors, and almost time to do the quarters and wheelhouses.

Should just add this: http://www.homercidal.com

Homer's Brew Log

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply