Last days to enter the BrewHardware Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Elder Scrolls Skyrim

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #161
bernerbrau
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
Is it me or do dragons normally show up at all the wrong times? I'm trying to sneak into a village that's got a big bounty on me and then low and behold a dragon brings out all the guards. Guess that's karma for killing Imperial guards.
Was it Markarth? I uncovered a major conspiracy there and now every time I go there they all want me dead, even after I pay off the bounty.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #162
Brewkowski
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Actually I think it is, and Dragon Bridge, well and Solitude. But Markath is where I have also been hit with two dragons in the past couple of days. Not sure if the StormCloak quests have anything to do with it.

An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #163
ceannt
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Ok.... I'm in Folgunthur.... everything is cleared.... I have what I came for.... and I can't get out.... There is an iron gate close to the exit (in the narrow tunnel leading towards the exit from the big room under the drawbridge) that will not open.... I have gone back and pulled every lever.... "activated" every effing thing I can find, even in the crypt.... it will not open... is this a gitch, or am I missing something??????????? help me........

Old 02-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #164
Brewkowski
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceannt View Post
Ok.... I'm in Folgunthur.... everything is cleared.... I have what I came for.... and I can't get out.... There is an iron gate close to the exit (in the narrow tunnel leading towards the exit from the big room under the drawbridge) that will not open.... I have gone back and pulled every lever.... "activated" every effing thing I can find, even in the crypt.... it will not open... is this a gitch, or am I missing something??????????? help me........
Can't remember exactly where that is, but I found this online. Levers are pulled in different directions to get the gates open.

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/...est/Page1.html

An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #165
Brewkowski
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oh yeah, and get ready to rock once you reassemble the amulet.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #166
seabass07
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 120 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernerbrau View Post
Was it Markarth? I uncovered a major conspiracy there and now every time I go there they all want me dead, even after I pay off the bounty.
Same here. I did some quest there and after the quest, all of the guards attacked me. I ended up racking up a 30k bounty and decided to just go to jail to see what happened. There was an easy quest in jail that got me out with all of my stuff.
Fermenter 4: Beer

Old 02-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #167
bernerbrau
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass07 View Post
Same here. I did some quest there and after the quest, all of the guards attacked me. I ended up racking up a 30k bounty and decided to just go to jail to see what happened. There was an easy quest in jail that got me out with all of my stuff.
A lot of my gear is stolen... lol

Old 02-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #168
Brewkowski
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

I did go to jail once, thought I'd sleep off my bounty but then I discovered I had one lockpick so I got out, sure enough as soon as a walk out of my cell two guards bum rush me and one puts a sword through my chest. Last time I let the pigs take me alive.

Also, I do have to say one of the best parts of the game is the cut scene/finishing kill during fights. Beheading or picking a guy up with a sword through the chest is just plain awesome.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #169
mightynintendo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 119 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 70

I really enjoy the cut scene for assassin's blade while invisible and sneaking. You see your character rise up and materialize out of nothing behind the target followed by a quick throat slash. Pretty wicked.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #170
mightynintendo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 119 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
Is it me or do dragons normally show up at all the wrong times? I'm trying to sneak into a village that's got a big bounty on me and then low and behold a dragon brings out all the guards. Guess that's karma for killing Imperial guards.
I haven't decided yet which side to join but seriously... screw those stormcloaks. Those racist pieces of crap and suck my long high elf dick.

At first I was pissed about the beginning of the game when the imperials are about to kill me but as time wears on i'm really starting to hate the stormcloaks.

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS