Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Dyna-Glo gas grills any good?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
Shred
Non-Recovering Alcoholic
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 184 Times on 126 Posts
Likes Given: 221

Default Dyna-Glo gas grills any good?

I'm in the market to replace my 2-burner, Charbroil Infrared grill (actually, I was in the market to replace it the day I bought it). I want to do it right this time, but there are still some budgetary concerns. I'm (of course) in love with Weber but I'm looking on Amazon.com and it seems like Dyna-Glo is getting... well... glowing reviews.

Anyone on here have any experience with these grills? I can pick up the 60,000 BTU, 4-burner for about $300 less than the 4-burner Weber I was looking at. Will I regret it?

- Shred

Check out my blog!
www.ShredsHomebrews.com

On Tap: Shred's CTZ Imperial IPA, Smoked Porter, Bourbon Barrel Breakfast Stout, 7 Cs IPA

Primary 1: Empty
Primary 2: Empty
Primary 3: Empty
Primary 4: Shred's Dark Mild
Primary 5: Shred's Australian Summer Wheat
Secondary 1: Nirvana on Cedar (a Utopias inspired brew)
Secondary 2: Nirvana on Oak (a Utopias inspired brew)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply