Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lil Forrest getting bigger and goofy. View attachment 832814
we've had a vizsla before, and probably will again (says the wife). Great experiment with the GSP right now, but it is such a hunter, kills so many small animals behind our house, she's fed up with it. (I love it tho).

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 9.38.35.png

This cutie will be joining our family in 6 days. Very and very excited! Our Labrador (5yo) has some skin issues at the moment, and I am curious if that can be an issue for the little one. I am going to buy apoquel online canada as soon as possible; maybe that will help. Welcoming a new furry family member is always exciting, but it comes with considerations, especially if there are existing health concerns with other pets

Last edited:
merry christmas, happy hanukkah, felicitous kwanzaa, and/or happy holidays from our canines to yours. all other living creatures in the image below are superfluous and should be ignored.

(from left to right: English Springer Spaniel, Irish Water Spaniel, and Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. also potentially worth mentioning: Bearded Dragon)

xmas23-familypic-dogs.jpg

xmas23-cirka-tree.jpg

Last edited:
my-dog-5039233_960_720.jpg

Marcie. The best friend and pet ever!
She likes long walks and fortunately, she feels well when we are going somewhere by car (we had a Cane Corso and it was even difficult to take her to the vet). We've already visited all the parks and beaches I found at petsylife.com and now we have our favorite places.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back