Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > DIY Speakers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
CoalCracker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 100 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Default DIY Speakers

I know there are some audiophiles here. I used to be really big into car audio but have since out grown the scene. I have two JL Audio 8w0 subs sitting around. I am in need of some garage speakers and would like to incorporate them into a build. I would like to use them, a 5 or 6" mid, and a tweeter. Then use a crossover to seperate that frequencies. Any one have any build plans on the best way to go about this? I don't want to spend a ton of money and they will be in the garage so no need for studio quality sound. Just something that will sound decent. I know for the sub to be efficient I'll have to build a separate chamber for them but for the mid and tweeters, they can go in the other chamber together correct?

I'll probably just pick up an amp on ebay.

coalcrackerbrewing.blogspot.com
Vintage Kegerator Build
1 BBL Tippy Dump

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply