*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Damned Outlaws!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
PeteOz77
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default Damned Outlaws!

We had my mother and sister in law over last weekend for lunch. Just the 4 of us. Then the BIL invited himself along.. and told his kids. Suddenly we went from lunch for 4 to lunch and drinks for 15. Of course no one brought anything to eat or drink, and the young blokes discovered my kegerator. Luckily they didn't like the IPA I had on tap, but they were VERY fond of the Apfelwein (after 3 sips of course).

The bastards nearly killed an entire keg of Apfelwein that I was saving for when my family visits in 2 weeks. I didn't want to look like a prick, so I just told them all how easy it is to make etc etc and let them enjoy themselves. Soon, they were quite intoxicated, their SWMBOs were sufficiently PO'd and I sat there laughing to myself about how much pain they were going to experience in the morning.. they both had at least 7-8 pints! (20 oz British pints BTW)

The only good news is that I have another 9 litres that I bottled still as I didn't have room in the kegs last time, so I am going to dump them into the mostly empty keg and carb it up again for the family. I also have a batch that might be ready by then, but I would rather not serve it than serve it green.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #2
Warped04
I am Wally
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

That is very boo.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:00 AM   #3
Arneba28

Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 6

lol That sounds like my parties. I invite a few people from work and somehow 30 people from work show up. Its a good thing that they didnt bring beer, because the ones that I invited did and the ones I didnt invite where not drinking my damn beer!!

Old 07-18-2008, 03:06 AM   #4
html034

Recipes 

Yeah, I've been wishing that I have help drinking my beer so that I can brew more often, but I don't want that kind of help.

"I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, nor to hate them, but to understand them."
Baruch Spinoza

Quick Reply