Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > The cutest goddam thing on the planet....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2008, 12:53 AM   #41
StunnedMonkey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 1

One of them just took a major league dump and was jumped on by another one right in the middle. Where's the respect?

Tap 4:Old Ale
Tap 5:IPA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #42
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2733 Times on 1640 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
can't....stop...watching.....
I know..I literally have both the havanese and the Shibu feeds going...I did at work today too, and I keep watching, and got very little done...the fun thing is the havanese has a chat....but you gotta be careful, I'm sure a lot of children are watching and posting...

But damn the puppies are sooo cute!!!!!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 11-19-2008, 01:51 AM   #43
Revvy

Recipes 

FYI the shibas are eating.....

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 11-19-2008, 01:54 AM   #44
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 3502 Times on 3393 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I must chuckle. This is by far the most bizarre thread I have even seen here. They're puppies, folks.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:01 AM   #45
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky View Post
I must chuckle. This is by far the most bizarre thread I have even seen here. They're puppies, folks.
oh great...first porch couches and now puppycams...why you gotta be a hator???

They're so damn cuuuteee...the shibus are all in their bed and one of them is tryin gto methodically tear apart an orange stuffed pumpkin that is bigger than him.....it's just the most precious thing in the world...

All the bad thoughts just seem to melt away when I watch the puppies. I don't think I've laughed and smiled sooooo much in a single day...

Old 11-19-2008, 02:04 AM   #46
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
oh great...first porch couches and now puppycams...why you gotta be a hator???

They're so damn cuuuteee...the shibus are all in their bed and one of them is tryin gto methodically tear apart an orange stuffed pumpkin that is bigger than him.....it's just the most precious thing in the world...

All the bad thoughts just seem to melt away when I watch the puppies. I don't think I've laughed and smiled sooooo much in a single day...
I'm not hatin' on the puppy cam. I dig puppies as much as the next guy. Right now, my 75lb puppy is happily trying to crawl in my lap. But I have viewed the cams and while absolutely adorable (OMG, I am gay!!!), I can't watch for more than a minute or so.

I guess my surprise comes from so many who would posted bewbies and such oogling puppies. 'Tis funny, you must admit.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:11 AM   #47
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky View Post

I guess my surprise comes from so many who would posted bewbies and such oogling puppies. 'Tis funny, you must admit.

I think it's because I can't have pets where I'm living....and haven't had one of my own for about 6 years, with all the life transitions I've had over that time...and I guess deep down I miss having something warm and fuzzy around....

Old 11-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #48
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
I think it's because I can't have pets where I'm living....and haven't had one of my own for about 6 years, with all the life transitions I've had over that time...and I guess deep down I miss having something warm and fuzzy around....
True dat. Warm and fuzzy cannot be overrated. In fact, I've already begun working on a little domicile out back that will house me and my awesome doggy buddy for when my girls become teenagers. Ol' Spenser and I are outnumbered.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #49
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Liked 513 Times on 394 Posts
Likes Given: 76

I notice these guys were on CNN last night!

Old 11-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #50
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome View Post
I notice these guys were on CNN last night!
Really???

That might explain why there's 23,000 people watching them right this moment...

Quick Reply