*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Corel Word Perfect installation help pls

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 02:57 AM   #1
RodfatherX
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Corel Word Perfect installation help pls

So, my Aunt calls me a few min ago, trying to install WP. She has a white sleave with no Serial# on it and a CD with a JB# on it. Is the JB# her serial number? She tried entering it a few times and it is not working. I had her enter is with the JB# in the key, without the JB#, and with the last set of 9s I put down below. She is still getting "invalid key" Anyone know what to do? I've never messed with Corel.

Here is what is on her disk.

Wordperfect activity pack

corel oem

CD

2004 corel copyright blah blah..

jb# **** *** h****

999 99

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
Aleforge
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Does the JB match the spaces for the serial number input? I would guess it is, although I have never seen a serial number called out as a "JB". I am sure you checked on this, but make sure the characters are not case sensitive.

If its a new PC with support still, call them up if the Corel copy is OEM and ask them what the deal is. If its older you might be SOL as they wont support it anymore. If its from corel I would call their support line and just ask, saves a ton of headache messing around with it.

PRIMARY - Orange Blossom Mead

"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply