Originally Posted by Born Brewing Co.
I think theClone Brews books (I have both) are OK for novices. Each brew has an extract recipe as well as an all-grain version for advanced brewers.
There's 2 of them? What's the second one?
Here's a list of my brew books:
1. 50 Great Homebrewing Tips David Weisberg
2. BierErleben Privater Brauereien Weihenstephan, Munchen
3. Brew Classic European Beers At Home Graham Wheeler and Roger Protz
4. Brewmasters Recipe Manual Stephen Snyder
5. Clone Brews -
6. Complete Joy of Home Brewing, The New, 2nd Edition Charlie Papazian
7. Complete Joy of Home Brewing, 3rd Edition Charlie Papazian
8. Evaluating Beer Brewers Publications
9. German Wheat Beer Eric Warner Classic Beer Style Series, #7
10. History of German Beer, The
11. Home Brewers Companian Charlie Papazian
12. Homebrew Favorites Karl F. Lutzen and Mark Stevens
13. Homebrewers Recipe Guide, The Higgins, Kilgore, and Hertlein
14. Kolsch Eric Warner, Classic Beer Style Series, #13
15. Making Mead Bryan Acton and Peter Duncan
16. More Homebrew Favorites Karl F. Lutzen and Mark Stevens
17. Radical Brewing Randy Mosher
18. Using Hops, The Complete Guide to Hops for the Craft Brewer Mark Garetz
19. Yeast Culturing for the Homebrewer Rog Leistad
Can anyone recommend some more?