Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Calling All Metal Fans
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #271
KayaBrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Posts: 2,174
Liked 125 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 96

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lschiavo View Post
I have no idea how from my phone. Try "Institutionalized". Very old school but it's what I grew up on.
That's a good song, but my all-time favorite is "Go Skate":

"...'cause he rips/when he skates/he never hesitates..."
__________________

"...Careful, man...there's a beverage here!..."

KayaBrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #272
lschiavo
Drinks Beer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lschiavo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surrounded by Yoopers
Posts: 4,005
Liked 795 Times on 531 Posts
Likes Given: 550

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaBrew

That's a good song, but my all-time favorite is "Go Skate":

"...'cause he rips/when he skates/he never hesitates..."
Yeah, thats a good one. I like em all. Berserk and No F'n Problem are a couple good classics.
__________________
lschiavo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 03:47 PM   #273
GodsStepBrother
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: , Texas
Posts: 1,263
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayabrew View Post
just ignore him, he'll go away...
__________________
GodsStepBrother is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #274
lschiavo
Drinks Beer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lschiavo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surrounded by Yoopers
Posts: 4,005
Liked 795 Times on 531 Posts
Likes Given: 550

Default

All right guys. I can take a hint. I'm heading over to the country music thread where I dont get picked on so much.

__________________
lschiavo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #275
GodsStepBrother
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: , Texas
Posts: 1,263
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

Hey did you know country has the highest suicide rate, out of all the music scenes. Pretty funny, not a testament to the music so much but to the listeners.

edit: This ones for you Ischiavo.

__________________
GodsStepBrother is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #276
lschiavo
Drinks Beer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lschiavo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surrounded by Yoopers
Posts: 4,005
Liked 795 Times on 531 Posts
Likes Given: 550

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsStepBrother View Post
Hey did you know country has the highest suicide rate, out of all the music scenes. Pretty funny, not a testament to the music so much but to the listeners.
Well, a lot of the songs are rather depressing. Makes sense.

There's a tear in my beer
Cause I'm cryin for you, dear
You are on my lonely mind
Into these last nine beers
I have shed a million tears
You are on my lonely mind
I'm gonna keep drinkin until I'm petrified
And then maybe these tears will leave my eyes
There's a tear in my beer
Cause I'm crying for you dear
You are on my lonely mind
__________________
lschiavo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #277
GodsStepBrother
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: , Texas
Posts: 1,263
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lschiavo View Post
Well, a lot of the songs are rather depressing. Makes sense.

There's a tear in my beer
Cause I'm cryin for you, dear
You are on my lonely mind
Into these last nine beers
I have shed a million tears
You are on my lonely mind
I'm gonna keep drinkin until I'm petrified
And then maybe these tears will leave my eyes
There's a tear in my beer
Cause I'm crying for you dear
You are on my lonely mind
hahaha, there's a litter turrr in ma burr...

Rember when Ischiavo, Remember when, always remember when.


Hey saw your brew room on the other thread nice stuff man keep it up
__________________
GodsStepBrother is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #278
lschiavo
Drinks Beer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lschiavo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surrounded by Yoopers
Posts: 4,005
Liked 795 Times on 531 Posts
Likes Given: 550

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsStepBrother View Post
hahaha, there's a litter turrr in ma burr...

Rember when Ischiavo, Remember when, always remember when.


Hey saw your brew room on the other thread nice stuff man keep it up
Man, if I had a beer now there would be a tear in it for sure.

Thanks and likewise on your setup. Looks great!
__________________
lschiavo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #279
headbanger
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Hill, KY
Posts: 2,691
Liked 707 Times on 444 Posts
Likes Given: 1418

Default

I haven't heard the new megadeth record yet simply because there's so much other new stuff I'd rather listen to. Endgame was ok though it would be easier for me to stomach if Mustaine could learn to keep his mouth shut when not on-stage or in the studio.

__________________
headbanger is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #280
lschiavo
Drinks Beer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lschiavo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surrounded by Yoopers
Posts: 4,005
Liked 795 Times on 531 Posts
Likes Given: 550

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by headbanger
I haven't heard the new megadeth record yet simply because there's so much other new stuff I'd rather listen to. Endgame was ok though it would be easier for me to stomach if Mustaine could learn to keep his mouth shut when not on-stage or in the studio.
It's not their finest work but a few songs are growing on me.
__________________
lschiavo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling All Penn State Fans!!! MVKTR2 General Chit Chat 21 09-14-2010 10:16 PM
1980's metal fans guess who this is? Papinquack General Chit Chat 3 09-16-2009 01:37 AM
Metal Fans - Check these guys out! Doog_Si_Reeb General Chit Chat 8 02-01-2009 07:25 PM
Can metal get too heavy? leftyguitarjoe General Chit Chat 10 10-30-2008 08:39 PM
Death Metal Anyone ? Mutilated1 General Chit Chat 15 08-15-2007 03:30 AM



Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS