Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > California Honeymoon- Destination Advice Needed!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #21
Psych
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Just gonna put this out there, my wife and I spent our honeymoon in Disneyland (we're 35 and 30) and had a blast!

7 days of nothing but wake up, go to the park for most of the morning and early afternoon, walk back buying cheap US liquor at corner stores (a novelty for us Canadians), drink by the pool at the hotel.

It was pretty nice, but may not be up everyone's alley. Free park passes for the whole time helped of course, without that the cost would have been much higher, this naturally influenced our decision.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #22
passedpawn
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 3069 Times on 1930 Posts
Likes Given: 2605

Quote:
Originally Posted by UJMRYDER View Post
Tons to do in and out of SF. Writing this makes me want to book some tickets now. Great HM choice. Enjoy
I know. Since this thread came up, I decided to get out there myself. I'm planning a family trip out there in late July / early August (5 of us). Might stay on Russian River for some / all of it. Woot!

Old 04-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
msu09
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I can't thank you guys enough for the help! I'm glad that I could inspire some of you to take trips out this summer

We decided on staying three days in SF, one day in Napa, driving down the coast to Santa Cruz for one day, driving to Santa Barbara for one day, and driving to San Diego for 3 more days. Your recommendations helped us set that up! Now I just have to create a definitive list of bars/breweries/pubs that we want to visit at each location... I'll definitely be pulling from your lists!

Quick Reply