Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > "Buy Me a Beer" Donation Web Plugin

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
mresa641
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default "Buy Me a Beer" Donation Web Plugin

For those with web development experience.

I am making a website for a small video recording "entity". Its not a business or a charity...I make documentaries as a hobby.I just got started and to continue to do this, I need money... not a ton but enough to help me pay for travel and equipment as well as editing software. So, I saw this Buy Me a Beer plug in and I was wondering if this works on those free website development sites such as Intuit and Webs.com. I cant seem to find anything on this. Can anyone help or provide suggestions to help me continue? I'm not looking for a profit. I'm simply looking for a way to bring information to people. Its a passion.

M

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply