Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > "Bud Light truck vs. Coors van" In Boulder snow storm

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #1
jasper9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default "Bud Light truck vs. Coors van" In Boulder snow storm

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_17138863

Although I was led to believe this was a much more entertaining story than it really is, it's still pretty darn funny. Bud light truck side swipes a Coors van.... You can't make this up.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
r8rphan
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by from linked article
The storm dumped 4.9 inches of snow on Boulder by 5 p.m., meteorologist Matt Kelsch said, with 3.5 inches falling between 3 and 4:30 p.m.

What the hell? Who measures snow in decimal points? I've never heard anyone do that before... ever... You get a puff of breeze and the crap builds up two inches more three feet away from one place to another!

We do good around here to give windows of a couple inches or more.. and that varies from yard to yard!...

4.9 inches! ROFL... Bronco fans! Too funny!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
(possibly said by) Ben Franklin (maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo7 View Post
Damn, where's my arm?.

"You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends... but you can't pick your friends nose!"
George Carlin

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply