Bud Light re-ranked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's the first April Fool's joke I've actually seen today.

Makes sense, since most of my day has been spent on here.

Edit: And now I'm laughing hard...

Hit even harder, perhaps, by the recent shift in thinking was a beer previously spoken of in dark underground beer-sharing orgies, held in dank and poorly lit cellars, often attended by slightly-overweight bearded men in oddly bright clothes. This beer is Westvleteren 12.

“Heady Topper had hop aroma, sure, any beer can do that. But did it have that Lime taste that all the fans want? No. And I think we are starting to take that more seriously.”

lol...............

Hit even harder, perhaps, by the recent shift in thinking was a beer previously spoken of in dark underground beer-sharing orgies, held in dank and poorly lit cellars, often attended by slightly-overweight bearded men in oddly bright clothes. This beer is Westvleteren 12.

The sad part is that I feel like I know these exact guys, haha.

“Listen, before, we always thought that barrel-aged russian this and sour that were never that good- we just liked them because we knew no one else had them."

"Heady Topper had hop aroma, sure, any beer can do that."

There's always a little bit of truth in these things. ;)

Latest posts

Back