Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > The Brewery at Bacchus

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
scavenge
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default The Brewery at Bacchus

Bacchus in New Paltz, NY has started brewing their own beer. Last I stopped in, they were offering their Spring Peeper saison: very clean, very refreshing, and very unfortunately, gone very quickly.

It may have been intentional, it may not, but the bit of hop sediment at the bottom of the glass gave the last swallow a pungent, flavorful character that distinguished it from the rest. Rather enjoyable.

Also, in case anyone else shares a fondness for the mad old gentleman, they now have Old Rasputin on tap regularly.

And if neither of the aforementioned manage to tickle your dangly bits, there's about 400 others to fuss over.

This sounds kind of like an advertisement, but no, I don't work for them...my only affiliation is via the transaction which provides them with my money and me with their beer.

ONTAP: 7.3.2, 7.3.6, 8.0.2P3 7-Mode
Ruminating Upon: Earl Grey Mead
Fondly Remembered: Leftover Casserole Stout

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply