Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Beer Art

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
Spyk'd
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Default Beer Art

I've been looking for a way to finish off my home theater/bar and I think I've found it!

How cool would it be to have "Beer Art" on your walls that is actually BEER!

I came across this website called Beer Shots that shows microscoptic pictures of all the major labels of beer in full color and the pictures are awesome. They sell the pictures as posters, which are pretty pricey, and I'm not sure which route I'll be taking, but I'm sure a less scrupulous person would download the images and take them to Kinkos to print...

Check them out:

Beer Shots

American Red
Keg Conditioning:
Gruit
On Tap:
ESB
Bottled:
Nada...
On Deck:
Porter, Belgian Abbey Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
homebrewer_99
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 82 Times on 72 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Been there, done that.

I sent it out last year (and someone else may have sent it out prior to me?), but it is a good find on your part. Nice work.

Thanks for sharing.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply