Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Back to life... Back to reality

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 02:06 AM   #1
bernerbrau
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Default Back to life... Back to reality

People may remember my post from two weeks back.

Well, now I'm back from the honeymoon and am now homebrew-less. Apparently I am just so awful at homebrew that everyone in my family offered to drink it so I wouldn't have to

In all seriousness, the only one who didn't like it was Mom, who will only drink beer if it's super-hopped without a trace of malt flavor. She also sees it as a character flaw that I have graduated from wine snobbery to beer snobbery.

But, even with the homebrew all gone, I get paid Friday, and Saturday is when I move my Apfelwein out of primary. I just want to know, do I go for a Porter or a Hefeweizen? Or, do I buy another carboy, say screw it to the wort chiller, and brew both?

Oh, and for anyone who just loves weddings: http://yourrealyou.smugmug.com/Weddings/583378

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 03:03 AM   #2
Rick_R
Still Love Fried Chicken
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Quote:
Or, do I buy another carboy, say screw it to the wort chiller, and brew both?
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!

Oh, and congratulations on the wedding.

Rick

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply