Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Back again!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2005, 03:56 PM   #1
RogerN
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Back again!

Hello fella's,
I'm back again after my month at sea. The Triple I made during my last leave is exellent and I spent this morning starting another kit beer by the Belgian company Brewferm. The beer is called Ambiorix and is described on the company website as, "An amber summerbeer with a red copper tint, it has a slightly acidic palate at first and a sweet after taste."

For 15 litres of beer
Alc. 6,5% vol.
O.G. 1.060

Roger.

Czech proverb.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2005, 10:22 PM   #2
Janx

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

Hey Roger I love that quote in your sig. Never seen that one before, but it's been sort of a way of life for me in recent years.

Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit

Old 05-14-2005, 06:19 AM   #3
RogerN
Recipes 

Hi Janx,
I took the quote from a book I have by Barrie Pepper called "The Bedside Book Of Beer"
It is a "Collection of writings in praise of beer and beer drinking, with contributions from Dickens, Shakespeare and Dylan Thomas to name but a few."
A friend of mine is borrowing it at the moment but when I get it back I'll post some more quotes.

Roger.

Czech proverb.

Quick Reply