Anyone here know how to fly Aircraft?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnaX

Reaction score
Anyone at all! :)

To be honest, I need the help of some pilots, or Air Traffic Controllers if any of you have any experience in that field!

I am a current student to become an ATC at ZLA.

I am just waiting for Oklahoma to sort out their THIRD error they have had with my information.

Anyways, my classmates and I have set up an online simulator, and we need people to fly or help out with air traffic with us.

We will take all the help we can get to populate this thing!

Anyone interested in helping?

I don't think I know enough yet to really help you out...on the other hand you're gonna have to guide in a serious n00btard sooner or later...

There are several of us on here that fly I think. I'm happy to jump on if and when I get the time, but that's hard to come by in big chunks to be honest.

So, you basically need people to fly the airplane and communicate with ATC?

edit: I just realized I can listen, but no mic. That probably wouldn't be much help.

I would love to help out with this, but I don't have/have never done any flight sim stuff. I have been too busy lately to even get up in the "real" airplanes.

If you're looking for some pilots to talk in, try here:
Pilots of America

Hope that helps. :mug:

I am an airline captain, but... I simply dont have the time to do something like this. ATC will be a great business to be in, they are so short staffed, they have so many voids to fill. Good luck!

I'm a pilot and I have MSFS2004. I'm in. Let me know when and where. :) I'm not an airline pilot. I'd have to take a pay cut 'cuz airline pay sux. Those guys don't get paid nearly what they deserve.

Yes FS 2004 is being used by our class! We'll be doing it starting monday!
I'll give you the info/server IP as we get closer!

Control calling Yuri Rage, come in please.

f117%20%28Custom%29.jpg

If you look real close, you can see him sparging in there. :D

If fs X works let me know. I'm not ATC but am a pilot in training (woking on CFI). Hang in there Faa admin sucks.

When I read the subject line was the movie "Airplane!"

"Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes. "

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

Airplane.jpg

Back