Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Anyone else watching The Who on VH1 Classic?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
FatDuc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Anyone else watching The Who on VH1 Classic?

I am so wishing I had this channel on the basic, and I mean basic like only 13 channels, cable selection I'm currently subscribed to at home. One of the perks of the part time evening job is that I often have time, particularly during the summer semester, to watch a little TV. At home it's almost always children's programming if the TV is on at all.

VH1's showing some great classic stuff as well as showing Daltrey and Townshend still rocking pretty well for a couple old blokes. They can still do the old stuff justice.

It'd sure be nice to be jamming out to this with a brew at home on a nice big screen, and loud over a decent amp and speakers...

Oh yeah, my new guitar arrived at the house today, so I'm envisioning myself having a few too many and smashing it to bits like Pete would at the end of the show

Quote:
A child-like man is not a man whose development has been arrested; on the contrary, he is a man who has given himself a chance of continuing to develop long after most adults have muffled themselves in the cocoon of middle-aged habit and convention. Aldous Huxley
Fat Duc Brewing
Special Character cheatsheets

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
FatDuc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Well, got home and it wasn't my guitar that had arrived, but the 1/2 sized Dean acoustic I got for the 3 year old that was waiting. I couldn't dare smash that one.

I guess I've got another few days until my new Washburn gets here.

Quote:
A child-like man is not a man whose development has been arrested; on the contrary, he is a man who has given himself a chance of continuing to develop long after most adults have muffled themselves in the cocoon of middle-aged habit and convention. Aldous Huxley
Fat Duc Brewing
Special Character cheatsheets

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply