Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Amazon.com's Unbox

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #1
Brewing Clamper
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Amazon.com's Unbox

So after many years of having the basic tivo, I finally got my hd tivo with full features. Being the lazy bastard that I am, I was thinking this unbox might be a good alternative to getting my ass off the couch to get a movie. Has anyone tried it? What's the quality like? Do they stream HD content? Just curious... thanks people.

--Omar

4 Ohms Aleworks & Lagers | Twitter | Facebook | Blog |

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #2
NitrouStang96
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm not sure what tivo has or what carriers currently offer it, but HD on demand is certainly going to put a halt on my collecting and renting of movies. My cable company has about 100 right now on demand, so they're not quite there yet, but give it a couple years and people like me will no longer rent or buy movies.

When you can view them on demand for $4 and store them on your DVR indefinitely... those will be good times!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply