Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Allergy or bacteria filled keg lines?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #11
Joesf35
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Due to other symptoms, doc is testing me for Celiac. That would be an unfortunate and abrupt end to this beautiful hobby. I'm still new to these forums, but what do you guys think? Doesn't seem like Celiac would give someone a cold after they drink beer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2011, 11:56 AM   #12
broadbill
Recipes 

Liked 305 Times on 215 Posts
Likes Given: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesf35 View Post
Due to other symptoms, doc is testing me for Celiac. That would be an unfortunate and abrupt end to this beautiful hobby. I'm still new to these forums, but what do you guys think? Doesn't seem like Celiac would give someone a cold after they drink beer.
I'm no MD, but this seems a bit over-the-top....does any other gluten containing food give you issues? I also thought the symptoms of celiac disease are quite distinct from cold symptoms....unless people frequently have diarrhea during a cold...

Old 02-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #13
Joesf35
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbill

I'm no MD, but this seems a bit over-the-top....does any other gluten containing food give you issues? I also thought the symptoms of celiac disease are quite distinct from cold symptoms....unless people frequently have diarrhea during a cold...
Always have canker sores, arthritis, weight loss, gas. Hopefully it is over the top. Anyways I'm sure things are ok. Don't want to be moping around these boards like a hypochondriac.

Quick Reply

Newest Threads