3 Dogs...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmason1623

Reaction score
There are 3 dogs staying overnight at the veterinarian's office. The first dog says to the second, "hey buddy...why are you here?" The second dog says, "Well, my Master had his boss and bosses kids over for a cookout. The kids kept pulling my tail and my ears. I growled to warn the little bastards but they just kept doing it. So, I bit them. So, first thing in the morning, the vet is going to put me to sleep."

The second dog asks the first dog, "why are you here?" "Well", replied the first dog, "My Master has a nice leather couch and I'm not allowed on it. He went out to dinner and I climbed on the couch. I didn't here him coming back home and when I tried to get down in a hurry without being caught on the leather couch, my nails ripped the leather couch. So, first thing in the morning the vet is going to put me to sleep."

They looked and saw the third dog just laying there. "Hey buddy", they asked, "why are you here?" "Well", said the third dog, "I was laying in the kitchen, by my water bowl, minding my own business, when all of the sudden my master came into the kitchen with no clothes on. She was bent over in the refrigerator and I couldn't take it any more. So, I jumped up on her back and humped the hell out of her." The two dogs said, "Ahh..getting put to sleep, ehhh?" The third dog said, "No...I'm here to get my nails clipped!"

Back