2009's christmas riggings..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova5

Reaction score
housefacetree.jpg

Still a bit to do..

Just leave that pole up all the way through spring and you'll have a perfect place to get your hops growing!

We have the Griswold's next door. After seeing their lights, my Dad forwarded me an e-mail showing a similarly out of control display. The house next door was simply decorated with lights that said, "DITTO." I couldn't resist borrowing the idea:

humbug.jpg

We have the Griswold's next door. After seeing their lights, my Dad forwarded me an e-mail showing a similarly out of control display. The house next door was simply decorated with lights that said, "DITTO." I couldn't resist borrowing the idea:
I might give that a try

humbug.jpg

Merry Christmas! ****ter was full!
eddie.jpg

Back