San Joaquin Worthogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BulldogBrewer

Reaction score
Hey Central California Brewers, I figured I'd get a dedicated thread going here for Worthog Announcements.

Our next meeting is August 17th at Tioga-Sequoia. This will be a joint meeting with our friends from TCHops! We're really looking forward to a great day with both clubs!

Our meetings are for sharing homebrew and enjoying some food and conversation with other brewers. This is potluck style, so bring a sidedish and come out and enjoy the day!

Host: Tioga-Sequoia & TCHOPS
Demo: TBD (Lee, the head brewer for Tioga-Sequoia will be brewing on their pilot system!)
Activity: Have fun!

http://sjworthogs.org/
http://www.tchops.org/

Good Morning,

Our next meeting is coming up quick! This Saturday, December 14th at Sean Woods House.

- Demo will start at 10am (Imperial Stout).
- General Meeting at 12pm.
- Style Tasting: Scotch Ale/Wee Heavy

Don't forget to bring your 6-pack for the beer exchange! This should be fun (check the newsletter for details)

As always, bring your best beer to share and a great side dish for everyone to enjoy!

Reminder: 2014 Dues will be collected, but you can also pay online through the link at the bottom of the info page (http://sjworthogs.org/info.html)

We are looking forward to another excellent meeting!

Thank you!

Hello does the club allow people to come view the demonstration or is that only for members. I am interested in joining but may not be able to stay for the whole meeting.

Hey Beanie - Absolutely. You are more than welcome to come watch a demo. In fact, the next meeting will be January 18th at Bencomo's homebrew supply (so you'll get a discount on ingredients) and I'll be the one giving the demo this time.

That would be great. I enjoy each visit I take to Bencomo's and I'm glad there's a homebrew store so close by. Thank you for the heads up. I would definitely like to attend that meeting in January.

Sure thing. The demo will start about 10am that day, the meetings usually get going at noon and we'll be hanging out until 3ish. These are always a lot of fun, with a lot of beer to share.

When you come out, just find me (Aaron) and I'll be happy to introduce you to the board and a few other HBTers that are in the club.

Just wanted to let you know I will be attending the Worthogs meeting this weekend. Can't wait to meet all the members and pick up some tips and advice

Sent from my VS840 4G using Home Brew mobile app

I might be able to make it out there tomorrow. I have been wanting to go to a meeting

Just wanted to let you know I will be attending the Worthogs meeting this weekend. Can't wait to meet all the members and pick up some tips and advice

Nice to meet you today! Keep on coming out! You don't want to miss the pub crawl and especially Hogtoberfest!

:mug:

Nice to meet you too. The demonstration was awesome, so was your set-up. Never thought about making a cream ale before but it seems easy enough. Also I joined the club so I'll definitely be attending more meetings

When is the next meeting? I keep meaning to make it out to one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Yup! Which should make for a fairly easy but fun demo.

Be sure to bring any homebrew you are willing to share (or looking for help with, etc.)! We are educational after all ;-)

Might not be able to make this meeting. Have a function out of town

Should I show up at 10 or 12?

Nice meeting you guys today, I had a great time!

No I still need to do that! Thanks for the reminder

So Is There Any Other Worthogs In Hanford Or Laton Or SomewheRe Nearby?

Hey so I just started brewing, and recently found this website. I am going to try and come to the next meeting to meet a few other local brewers and join the club.

Hey so I just started brewing, and recently found this website. I am going to try and come to the next meeting to meet a few other local brewers and join the club.

You should totally try to make it out. It's a great club, especially if you are new to brewing as the demos and discussion are geared towards new brewers.

Back