Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Russian River on tap in Sacramento?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
peripatetic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Russian River on tap in Sacramento?

Hello!

I've been brewing for years, and I've been pining for Pliny for almost as long. However, I've been living in South Carolina, where nothing Russian River is to be found.

However! I just moved to Sac, and I have a good feeling that I'll be able to find good NoCal beers here! I'd be happy to find a bottle (what are the good beer stores and homebrew supply places? I've heard of Brewmeister - is that the best?).

But what I really want is Pliny the Elder on tap. Does anyone have it? Maybe I shouldn't focus on that particular beer -- does anyone in Sac have _any_ Russian River stuff on tap or in bottles?

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------
Donated all of my gear to my Paduan Learner before recent move to West Coast. Now I get to buy all new stuff, but I certainly don't have anything brewing right now!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply