Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > O'Brien's in SD lots of russian river beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
Bsquared
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 55 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default O'Brien's in SD lots of russian river beer

I think I might try to get over to my local watering hole Saturday or Sunday after brewing.

Quote:
Russian River World Tour

The big news is this weekend's Russian River World Tour featuring 14 draft beers, 3 more in the bottle and some vintage and large format bottles too on Saturday and Sunday, January 30th and 31st! Since the line-up is nearly half non-TION beers, Vinnie and I decided to call it a World Tour instead of TION night. On tap you can look for - Redemption, Rejection, Perdition, Benediction, Damnation, Temptation, Consecration, Aud Blonde, Dead Leaf Green, Porter, IPA, Blind Pig IPA and Pliny the Elder. No Pliny the Younger as it will not be released until the first week of February.

In the bottle we will have two different batches of Beatification along with Salvation, Batch 23 Damnation, Damnation, Consecration, and vintage versions of Supplication and Temptation. We will have a very limited number of 3 liter bottles. I will have a sheet with all of the styles, abvs and TION definitions for the event. A few of the beers are already and I expect to get the IPA on before Thursday night. All of the beers will be available in 5 oz tasters with larger pours or 8.5 oz, 10 oz, 14 oz and 16 oz depending on the beer and its style. For the sake of the bartenders, please do not order more than 4 five tasters at a time - they will all appreciate it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
carnevoodoo
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Madhouse!!

Old 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Bsquared

Recipes 

I'm looking forward to the Consecration. I had some at RR in June, mmmm mmm Good!

Old 01-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
carnevoodoo
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsquared View Post
I'm looking forward to the Consecration. I had some at RR in June, mmmm mmm Good!
There are bottles of it foe sale in town still, sir. Best Damn Beer Shop, Windmill Farms are to places I know of.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:44 AM   #5
Bsquared

Recipes 

Thanks, for the info. That best damn beer shop is right next to the Neighborhood on 8Th. I'll have to head down there an check it out.

Sounds like we settled to head over to O'brian's Saturday early evening after I do a double brew day for the final Quad instalment...I think Ill need a drink after that.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:42 AM   #6
carnevoodoo
Recipes 

Yeah. I'm doing the Blind Lady barrel aged flight and then the pitcher with their 1st anniversary logo. I'm probably going to be faced.

Quick Reply